Torcross Medical Centre will be changing their appointment system until further notice.
If a patient requires a routine appointment they will be added to the clinic list for a telephone consultation with the GP, who will then assess the patient and advice accordingly.
Thank you - Practice Manager
The practice is a busy, friendly two doctor practice which aims to provide a high quality medical service to all patients.
We hope you find the website useful and informative.
At Torcross practice we want to get better at communicating with our patients.
We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you. If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
We want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read.
We want to know if you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate.
Please tell the receptionist when you arrive for your next appointment, or call us on 02476 455943.
Updated Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- if you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 14 days from when your symptoms started. Everyone in your household should also self isolate for 14 days also.
- this action will help protect others in your community whilst you are infectious
- plan ahead and ask others for help to ensure that you can successfully stay at home
- ask your employer, friends and family to help you to get the things you need to stay at home
- stay at least 2 metres (about 3 steps) away from other people in your home whenever possible
- sleep alone, if that is possible
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water
- stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible
- you do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999
ONLY CALL 111 IF YOU CANNOT FIRST GET HELP ONLINE