All consultations at our practice are by appointment only. To make an appointment to see a doctor or nurse please contact the surgery by telephone, in person during opening hours or alternatively (if you have registered for patient access) online (currently only GP appointments are available online). The receptionist will offer you the earliest appointment available. If you need an urgent or emergency appointment please let the receptionist know when first contacting them. Please give details of your problem to the receptionist. This will enable us to prioritise urgent problems and suggest other alternatives if more appropriate. We promise to offer an appointment for all emergency medical problems on the same day if contacted during surgery hours.
The surgery now has access to an extended hours service and is able to book late evening and weekend appointments if required.
Appointments are available as follows: Monday – Friday from 6.30pm – 9.30pm, Saturday 9.00 – 12.00pm and Sunday 10.30 – 1.30pm.
The surgeries will be held at the following locations:
- City of Coventry Health Centre, Stoney Stanton road, Coventry CV1 4FS;
- Woodend Health centre, 67B Deedmore Road, Coventry, CV2 1XA;
- Rugby Health and Wellbeing Centre, Drover Close, Rugby;
- Tile Hill Health centre, Jardine Crescent, Coventry CV4 9AN
- Moseley Avenue Surgery, 109 Moseley Avenue, Coventry CV6 1HS
- Stoke Aldermoore Medical Centre, The Barley Lea, Coventry CV3 1EG
- Broad Street Surgery, 200 Broad Street, Coventry CV6 5BG
- Chancery Lane Surgery, Nuneaton, CV10 OPB
- Quinton Park Medical Centre, 51 Quinton Park, Coventry CV3 5PZ
To request a home visit please telephone before 10:30am giving as much information as possible.
Please note home visits are reserved for the truly housebound or in the case of severe medical conditions. Home visits are time consuming and reduce the amount of time the doctor can be in surgery. The doctor also has access to minimal diagnostic and treatment facilities at a patient's home and will be less likely to make a full and accurate diagnosis.